Skip to main content

First Day Questions




What is your previous computer experience?
  • I worked with computers a lot throughout high school.
What do you hope to get out of this class?
  • I hope to gain more experience with illustrator, and to learn how to work photoshop.
What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?
  • I use illustrator more in my free time when I am doing digital art, however I have not worked with photoshop very much.
Do you have a computer at home? If so dose it have Photoshop and Illustrator?
  • Yes, and it does not have either, but it does have an illustrator equivalent.
Do you use a Mac or PC?
  • I use PC.
What do you hope to do with your major?
  • I hope to eventually get into a career involving graphic design, whether that is within my current job in Wawa or not.
Who is your favorite artist?
  • Claude Monet and Vincent Van Gogh have both equally been my favorites since I was little.
Who is your favorite musician? 
  • Neck Deep
Tell me something interesting about yourself?
  • I do a lot of art outside of work and school.
Write a five line story?
  • I love doing art outside of school and work.
  • I would say my art style is more realistic.
  • I prefer pen and ink, specifically stippling, over any other art medium.
  • I have a love hate relationship with every kind of paint.
  • I tend to start a lot of pieces, and never finish them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Poster

I personally really enjoy this movie poster because of all the different elements in it. Every time you go and look at the image you are able to find things you may have missed before. There is so much happening in this image that to me it makes the image very enjoyable to look at; makes you analyze the poster and really makes you look at what is happening within the image.

Animal Hybrid/Photoshop Intro

Art Is Me Final Project